Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My play-mates today.

This is Rex. He and I have been having great fun.
DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE A LITTLE HELLION?

That he is but he is also the sweetest little fella ever.
He loves to give kisses when I arrive and head-butts while I am trying to serve his meals.

And then there's Caesar.

I think he is the perfect cat.
Smart, sweet, funny, curious, GORGEOUS & loving.
He likes to help me write my daily note to his owners and then he kills the pen.

I finally captured Ace with my camera. 
He'll sleep well tonight 'cause mom is home.
"Nighty-night, Ace."

hugs, Deb

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cats...now...enjoy your down time...and, yes...get those tootsies done!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty kitties ! The first one does look like he can get into all sorts lol ! Thanks for sharing have a good evening !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Rex is a real cutie! Such a grand name...Caesar. And Ace is a handsome pussy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Gods gift to cats...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rex and Caesar look like cuties.

    Ace looks quite handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very handsome kitty boys! Caesar and especially Ace look like serene fellows. Little Rex with those big bright eyes and impish good looks is definitely looking for adventure. Thanks for sharing your kitty friends with us.
    .

    ReplyDelete