Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tea with Peach

              I'm glad I was not born before tea.


I like to mis-match tea-cups and saucers. It's so easy to do with blue and white china.

My favorite tea presently is English Breakfast Tea
along with a cranberry scone (red cranberries for Valentine's Day) for a little treat. Delish!

I'm not the only one happy to see the sun rising earlier in the morning now.

My little Peach is never far from me and enjoys a tea break.

And this is why my violets are a little more 'hairy' than most.
off to cat-sit...
hugs, Deb

7 comments:

  1. That last picture is great! I love your blue/white china and the tea sounds very good, especially with a scone! On my sidebar, Stephanie is hosting a tea cup exchange....hope you will join her for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... loved the hairy violets! You got the sun today and I got the clouds and drizzle. Oh, well. We still have tea! Happy Tea Day and hugs to the Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love furry violets.......
    And that furry face looking thru is hysterical, Deb!
    Glad you enjoyed your cuppa.....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured one of my favorite things to look at, the sunshine shining through the delicate ears of a cat. I marvel every day at how the light plays on a cat or dog's fur , the way it reflects in their eyes, and how much they love to sleep in the sunshine. Beautiful picture of Peach.

    Of course I always love to look at blue & white china . Your mix & match appeals to me very much. Cats & china... lovelies in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little kitty in the violets!

    ReplyDelete